Effective January 2018
Please encourage your student to walk or ride the bus to and from school. Congestion around the school is our most critical safety issue.
- The area along the curb is for loading and unloading only.
- Please pull as far forward as possible before letting your student enter/exit the vehicle. Students must enter/exit the vehicle from the curb side.
- After loading or unloading, please signal and then pull out into the exit lane. The exit lane is not a passing lane.
- All traffic exiting the parking lot between 8:15 am - 8:45 am and 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm must turn right.
- Thank you for keeping the parking lot crosswalks clear. Pedestrians are to remain at the end of the crosswalk until directed by staff to cross.
- Thank you for being safe and courteous drivers. The safety of every student is our first priority
Note: The area where students will be waiting is now at the lower end of the lot. Please pull forward and your child will walk up to meet you.