Effective January 2018
Please encourage your student to walk or ride the bus to and from school. Congestion around the school is our most critical safety issue. NOTE: The Saltzman driveway is closed to all traffic from 8:10 am - 8:30 am and 2:45 - 3:20 pm. Buses are priority in this area and all cars must stay parked until buses leave the premises.
- The area along the curb is for loading and unloading only.
- Please pull as far forward as possible before letting your student enter/exit the vehicle. Students must enter/exit the vehicle from the curb side.
- After loading or unloading, please signal and then pull out into the exit lane. The exit lane is not a passing lane.
- All traffic exiting the parking lot between 8:15 am - 8:45 am and 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm must turn right.
- Thank you for keeping the parking lot crosswalks clear. Pedestrians are to remain at the end of the crosswalk until directed by staff to cross.
- Thank you for being safe and courteous drivers. The safety of every student is our first priority
- The school campus is a Cell Phone Free zone. Please hang up when entering the parking lot.
Maps with detailed directions for drop-off and pick-up are below. Thanks!!!